Cirro is a Cloud Computing technology provider for businesses. We provide you with all your IT needs including Unified Communications. We have a team of consultants ready to deliver Professional Service such as strategic reviews or Business Transformation. We believe in delivering a consumption based pay as you use model.
Our service includes delivering virtualised Microsoft Desktop as a service, Microsoft Office and High Performance Computing. We can virtualise you business applications, servers and data, provide secure back-ups and data storage. Everything you need and use. We run it centrally for you, it’s monitored 24 hours a day in highly secure environments around the world.
The benefits of Cloud technology are being realised by customers everywhere, they include:
- Much lower costs; typically around a 50% cost reduction by migrating your IT to the Cloud with Cirro
- A 70% drop in help desk calls
- A 99% drop in energy usage on Desktops PC’s
- No upgrades, no capital investments in hardware
- Much better performance of systems, applications and access to data
- Much quicker to make changes, such as adding new users, services or applications
- Quick and easy to increase or decrease your environment
Cirro remove the complexities of ICT and deliver a harmonised service to you on a per user per month basis.
Why do customers migrate to Cirro?
- Often IT has become highly complex and the impact of issues or outages can be very significant
- Many customers want to be more agile, they are constrained by their current systems and processes
- Reduce costs, many have IT managed service contractors who charge fees for management, remote fixing and call outs, these can really add up
- Many don’t know where technology is heading, rather than trying to best hess where to invest, using a Cloud service provider means you dan’t have to
- Buying hardware, installing software, adding security, anti-virus, building server rooms and running servers; why? Its costly and complex, we can do it better, cheaper and quicker
Cirro will be the last upgrade you will ever need to do!
Sounds interesting, I’d like to know more…
Please Contact Me: