Transforming Business through better Technology
The following three step process is used by our Professional Services consultants to understand the business drivers and to plan for a Technology & Business Transformation and migration roadmap. Each engagement is unique and personalised to each customer instance. Cirro aims to identify the gap that exists between a organisations current operations and its strategic objectives, from this we devise a suitable transformation roadmap, comprising technology migration projects and timescales according to your priorities.
Business Transformation – What?
- Understanding the business drivers and importantly, what the organisation is looking to achieve.
- What is in and out of scope? What will be the key measures of success? What are the risks of doing or not doing this project?
Business Transformation – Why?
- Is about impact; understanding the challenges and current limitations that exist and the desired positive implications of a successful business transformation project.
- Why does this project exist? Why now?
Business Transformation – How?
- Audit the ‘As is’ environment
- Define the ‘Target’ solution based on logical business capabilities
- Complete gap analysis
- Define transformation plan; immediate, medium and long-term projects
- Work with partners and 3rd parties to incorporate additional vendor solution and embrace innovation to achieve strategic objectives
Technology & Business Transformation
Updated on 2015-01-06T18:40:42+00:00, by .