Why do logistics customers chose Cloud Computing from Cirro? Simple; to save money, offer a better customer experience and improve productivity.
Common challenges in the logistics & distribution industry:
- Mix of Central and regional business offices and warehouses
- Large number of sites with few people
- Disparate workforce with high number of mobile users
- High per site cost of on site systems
- High cost of management and maintenance
- High cost if fault resolution with IT or Telecoms equipment
- Variable customer experience
- Variable onsite technical knowledge
- Cost and time to upgrade systems
Benefits for Logistics & distribution customers with Cloud Computing from Cirro:
- Lower cost, pay per user per month
- Better control and performance of IT and Communications
- Better visibility of users centrally
- Ease of internal & customer communication
- Better customer experience
- Fixed operational costs
- Speed to implement changes, adding new users, systems or applications in minutes to hours
- System performance and accessibility from any device, anytime, anywhere (with an Internet connection)
For many customers, Cirro provides professional services, which includes a full estate audit to understand what technology already exists, where it is and how much it costs. We also look to complete a strategic ICT review to understand the alignment between the business and the technology that supports it. Commonly we find a gap between the two and this is what users see as frustrating, customers find hard work and the business finds expensive.
But ICT is a challenging landscape thats continually chaining, it’s difficult to know what technology to invest in. This is where Cirro’s Cloud Computing solutions such as Desktop as a Service helps; our customers don’t need to buy any hardware or software, so they don’t need to worry about making investment decisions in the same way.
Sounds interesting, I’d like to know more about Cloud Computing from Cirro…
Please Contact Me:
Download our PDF here:
Cloud Computing; Logistics & Distribution Industry
Updated on 2015-02-06T15:24:28+00:00, by .