Thank you for downloading the NetPBX application for your Windows device. Windows 8 comes with more advanced security features which often block Internet based Telephone Systems such as NetPBX.
You may therefore need to change your firewall settings in the TMG (Threat Management Gateway)
- In the Forefront TMG Management console, in the tree, click Firewall Policy.
- On the Tasks tab, click Configure VoIP Settings.
- Select the Enable internal SIP clients to register externally to enable clients on the internal network to receive incoming calls from the IP PBX.
- In the External registration IP address dialog box, enter a network IP address dedicated to the IP PBX system. If you use 0.0.0.0, the Forefront TMG external IP address is used.
- In the Number of registration ports for SIP in addition to default port, enter the number of times the same client can register with the external IP PBX.
NetPBX on Windows 8 – TMG Firewall Configuration
Updated on 2015-01-07T10:51:04+00:00, by .